Over time your Email Account may get filled with old, unnecessary email. The following FAQ will walk you through how to locate old emails and delete them, freeing up space in your Email Account.
- Log into Web mail.
- Select the Advanced Search (magnifying glass) icon from the menu on the left.
- Click the Search – Everywhere button and select Email.
- Click to expand the Add Criteria drop down.
- Select Email Received Before.
- Provide a date in the past.
- Click the Search button.
- Select the messages to delete.
- Click the Delete button.